Allways Forktruck Services Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy sets out the basics on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and who we will treat it.
For collecting data covered by The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Information we may collect from you.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide via a contact form on our website. We will use this information to send/respond with answers to your enquires only. We may also ask for more information about the enquiry or further information if you are reporting an issue with our website. Normally this is stored on our email system. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by asking us to delete these emails.
- If you contact us by email directly, we will keep a record of that correspondence. This will be stored: on our email system. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by asking us to delete these mails.
IP addresses We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, but not limited to. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To reply to your enquiries.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- If you are an existing customer, we will contact you by phone or email with information about goods and services like those which were the subject of a previous sale/rental to you
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to internal members of our company, which means our colleagues where appropriate.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, suppliers and so on. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. If you believe that we have done something wrong by not complying with GDPR please contact us in the first instance to make a complaint for which we aim to resolve. Should you not be happy with this resolution, you do have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Access to information
GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. You can make a request verbally or in writing. And we will respond within one month.